Adult Referees for Travel Soccer Need Background Checks
Adult referees that will be working MYSA sanctioned games or tournaments are required to complete a background check. ( Applies if you are 18 years or older )
1) Go to www.mcdowellagency.com and click on the "client log-in " tab found on the top right
2) Enter user ID: MYSREF and Password: MYSREF and click log-in
3) Click on the "request" tab at the top of the page
4) Type full name into the "electronoc signiture" box and mark the box next to "My Name Entered..."
5) Complete all the background information and click on "continue"
6) Under "Criminal Court Searches" click on "add/edit jurisdictions"
7) a)Under "search Type" click the drop down boxand click "felony and misdeamenor". Under "state" click "MN", under county click the county of your residence. b) Under "search type" click the drop down box and click "felony and misdeamenor" under "state" click MN, under county/jurisdiction click "statewide". c) click on "add searches to order"
8) Click on "Agree and Submit order"
9) Print receipt and log off
10) Send a check for $15 made to: MYSA, 11577 Encore Circle, Minnetonka MN 55343, Attn Candace Daley
*If you complete a background check as a CMYSA club manager, coach, administrator, player , etc. you do not need to complete the referee background check. You do need to to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the club you did the background check with.